Here it is! The question that may go through peopleâ€™s mind that has them puzzled as to what they should chose to do in life. Should I begin a network marketing opportunity? Or should I just work a job? So if your mind is questioning this, read on. I have created this “Network Marketing vs Job” so we can take the benefits of each, and see who comes out with the win!
Watch first: “Network Marketing VS Job”
I am going to break it down in an easy to read and understand article on “Network Marketing VS Job”
- Almost positive to have money at the end of the pay period
- Possible to earn more, after time spent with the profession or company
- Possible in some jobs to get benefits such as insurance
- Possible to have weekends off, and set to work no more than 40 hours a week
- If you make a mistake, you can be fired
- You only make money if the company survives
- You have to do as told by your boss
- You are paid a low wage for hourly pay
- On salary pay you could be overworked on purpose
- You must wait for someone to either be fired, quit, or die to have a chance of moving up
- You are part of a pyramid scheme, where those on top of company are making money, while you are at the bottom getting the scraps
- You get paid the same as a person who you work harder than
- Most people earn just enough to get by until the next paycheck
- You may be relocated to live where the company sees fit
So, now letâ€™s take a look at network marketing and see how it can hold up to a job in “Network Marketing VS Job”
- Can move to the top of a company if you attain better results or work harder
- You can earn as much as you wish to if you work and earn it
- You can work when you please, and take off when you want
- You have no boss, and work when, where, and how you wish
- You get better tax breaks in most countries
- You can live a better life, not from paycheck to paycheck
- In most opportunities you will be rewarded with a car or home
- Free Vacations
- You can retire at an early age
- You are paid residual income (getting paid over and over for what you done years ago)
- You earn from other peopleâ€™s work as well as your own
- You get benefits from using your companyâ€™s products and/or services
- You enjoy your time spent working
- You are part of the company, not just an employee
- You can work and live from anywhere you wish
- Takes time to build up enough cash to live on (depends on the personâ€™s efforts)
- Takes a small investment to begin in most cases
- You have to hear negative people say stupid things they donâ€™t understand about your choice of living
- You realize that you should of began sooner
- You may miss your last job?
Even though some of these statements may sound like a joke, they are real. When you break down the ups and downs of either working a job, or starting a network marketing opportunity, it almost seems unreal that many people still have a hard time understanding that they too can build a great life.
If you have got some great tips to share with others about your network marketing opportunity, please comment below and share on your favorite social platform.
SEARCHING FOR A WAY OUT OF YOUR JOB?
If you are looking for another way to live, or perhaps a better life for you and your family, I highly recommend you look into network marketing. When you compare the ups and downs of them both like in “Network Marketing vs Job”, you will see there is really no excuse to not give it a try.
Contact me at here on my website by commenting, and I will be happy to share ways to begin building for your future. You donâ€™t have to live paycheck to paycheck any longer.
photo by Boians Cho Joo Young